backgrounds

Tuesday, August 28, 2012



Today we did our Environmental Projects. My Project is to enhance the Invercargill Airport. Have you ever gone there when you/your kids are saying "I want to play, waiting's BORING" I know I say that! Well hopefully we can make this better (if the people from the airport say yes).  My group is Hannah C, Cassie and I. We are putting the main Keynote together. In this Keynote we will put slides from the other groups ideas into it. So we will have slides of Table games, Wall games, Juplo ( Big Lego ), Chalkboard and other things. We will have to be finished by Week 8 next term. This means we will have to work fast. I am positive we can get it done because there is no reason we can't. If this is accomplished then I will love going to the Airport when I have to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment