backgrounds

Monday, October 21, 2013

MESSY MESSY MESSY SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ya! Well, for our Teacher Led Workshops today Katie, (not me Katie, I don't talk about myself, I mean Big Katie.... Teacher Katie) took us for Drip Painting. (I could be fancy and call it Abstract Expressionist, but..... I'm not fancy). So anyhow, in Drip Painting you just basically thwack your brush around with paint flying everywhere, but without touching the canvas. We weren't allowed to make a huge mess, (Ohhh man!) so instead we just did the exact same thing but making sure we weren't coating ourselves in paint..... Or the other person. You can also go on a website that lets you do the exact same thing, here's the link! 
SPLAT MESS WITH JACKSON POLLOCK 

This is one of the pics I made......

It was another fun day at Enrich..... I won't be here next week due to Labour Weekend but you'll hear from me the week after.
So have fun and GET SPLATTING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment