backgrounds

Tuesday, September 11, 2012



Today we watched a sad and a little disgusting video. It was about the 10 Most Air polluted Cities in the world. At the start it said about how Las Angeles had 25 micrograms of Filth every cubic meter, and thats in the air!! I will now tell you one-by-one the 10 Most Air Polluted Cities in the World.

10: Kampour, India
9: Yasouj, Iran
8: Gaberone, Botswana
7: Peshawar, Pakistan
6: Kermanshah, Iran
5: Quetta, Pakistan
4: Ludhiana, India
3:Sanadaj, Iran
2:Ulanbataar, Mongolia
and finally the most air polluted city in the world is...
1: Ahwaz, Iran

When it showed you how polluted the air in Ahwaz was I felt sick to my heart. This was because when you looked at the air you couldn't see the towers or anything. I think that it would probably be unnatural to die of old age when you live there. After we watched the very sad clip of it, we had to do what we learnt and what we wondered. For what we learnt I put that sometimes instead of wanting things that you should be grateful of what you've got instead of saying 'I want this, I want that'. My wondering was.. In so many years time will cities almost be as bad as competing for the title 'Worlds Most Air Polluted City'. As we got further and further into the situation we looked up the Worlds Most Cleanest City and guess what...... Wellington was the most CLEANEST, Go Wellington!! And so on that happy note,
LONG LIVE CLEAN GREEN NZ!!




No comments:

Post a Comment