backgrounds

Monday, May 20, 2013

"Oh, Miss Heads...?"

Today I did a Student Led Workshop. I ran the workshop on Painting... (duh!) I was kind of bummed out at the start of the day because only Arnia was coming to my workshop. After Nicola showed us the Student Led Workshop board, (Nicola was our main teacher today because Darryn's girl was sick) some other people signed up to my workshop. I nearly jumped for joy, LITERALLY! Soon it was time to start the workshop. I started feeling a bit nervous, I mean what if no one really enjoyed it or liked it, or some people thought it was a bit random! I soon got over that though. I started taping there boards down... I thought I would only make them do back-ground washes because it would take too long to help them create a painting. I taped their boards down with masking tape into quarters. We did two techniques, wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry. We only used the three primary colours in water-colour. Yellow-Ochre, Ultramarine and Crimson. I had a lot of fun and I'm sooooooo happy because Pippa and Claudia are writing about painting!! Here is a few paintings and Pippa and Claudia's blog links!





No comments:

Post a Comment