backgrounds

Monday, May 6, 2013

Panting Painting Painting

"Painting... Painting... Painting.... All I can do is Paint... I love Painting...  Painting is how the world turns around... Painting is all I can talk about... LITERALLY" I said to myself as I started painting a picture. "Now you've got to use the whole brush, Katie, let it do its job," Haley told me. "Okay," I said. I am learning so many different techniques with Haley. She is sooooooooooooo helpful!!!! "So when do you think we would put the exhibition together??" I asked her. "Well," she said, "We need to have at least twenty paintings in the exhibit." Man.... I thought. Twenty!!!! I wonder if I could sell them?? "Haley," I asked. "Yes," she replied. "Do you think I might be able to sell some of my paintings??" "Well, you probably could but it all depends on whether or not someone wants to buy them," she said. YESS!!! I thought.... Hey.... What if I do sell them???? Then I could be RICH!! Some painters sell some paintings for hundreds of dollars. But you have to be pretty good at painting to sell some. That would be amazing if I could sell some. Well I'll just have to practise. You know what they say, ' Practise makes perfect'. I see how well I go next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment