backgrounds

Monday, March 18, 2013

Drama games

Da, da, dada, da, da, daaaaaaaa, SIT! Dadadadada, dun, dun, dun, da.......SIT!
We played a drama game called Musical Bumps. What we had to do was...... We danced the most wildest dance to music and then sat down when the music stopped.

Green?? No...... Yellow????? No..... Blue??? Yes........
Today an Artist came in and gave me a few tips on Watercolour Painting. She is coming in again next week to work with me, I can't wait!!! She's going to teach me different techniques on how to use watercolour. This is one of the things she showed me how to do......(pictured right)
I really like how it can have four different backgrounds on separate bits of the paper.

One, time, I, went, to, the, shop, to, buy a, OUT!!
This was yet another drama exercise we experienced. There were three people up on the stage and they had to make up a story but only using one word each. It was challenging, but not that hard.

Nicola is very good at coming up with drama games.......... I wonder what ones will be next week!!











No comments:

Post a Comment