backgrounds

Monday, March 25, 2013

Right, I'm tired so I'm going to make this quick.

Today we went here, there, and everywhere around town because of Patterns. You may not think so, but trust me, there would probably be one pattern for each of the stars in the sky. 

Firstly we got split into three groups. Next we had a bite to eat. We had to get cracking because we had a lot to do. We went to the Library first because the Art Gallery we were going to was shut, (Great, NOT!). The main idea was to get photos of patterns and write them into their right category. People think there are only four category's for Patterns, Beauty, Order, Strength and Survivability. But I think there are five, Beauty, Order, Strength, Survivability AND Random. 

Anyway, after the Library we headed to Wachner Place. I found heaps of Patterns there - even more than my age, (but I'm only ten). We went to Countdown and then back to Enrich to grab our lunch. After our lunch, you won't believe this, but we walked, yes, WALKED to Queens Park, after walking for about forty-five minutes. We had lunch at Queens Park then looked at the museum's art gallery and toodled on back to Enrich and here I am. 

I better be getting on... (yawn)
See ya next week

No comments:

Post a Comment