backgrounds

Monday, March 11, 2013



Slap!! Splotch!! Squelch!!!

YES, YES!!!! I'm finished!!

Painting, ahhhhhh, how I love it so much. This is probably what my days at Enrich will be like for the next eighteen weeks or more. We were sitting on the mat when Darryn said, "Right, on to Passion Projects now". I started thinking about my passion, painting. ( Duh?? I've talked about it for ages now) Anyways, I pictured myself painting trees while sitting under trees! 

Katie.........Katie......... It was calling me. "Katie!"  I finally came back to the real world. Darryn was reading my passion proposal. "So Katie" he asked, "what are you going to do once you've learned how to paint properly??". "Well" I answered, " I was thinking of putting some of my work in the gallery or setting up an Art Exhibition right here".
I went away and planned what I was going to do for the next few weeks. I'm trying to find an artist I could contact. It's kind of hard trying to find one in Invercargill, but I'll get there.

I can't wait until next week. Painting..........Painting.........

No comments:

Post a Comment